05 Sep What Makes Canada Best Choice for Immigration in 2019?
What Makes Canada Best Choice for Immigration in 2019?
Are you looking for a new beginning in your life, a new place to settle in, or land your dream job? Your search ends here. If you are planning to immigrate to a new country, then undoubtedly Canada can be voted as the one-stop destination to settle in the world today.
Canada tops the list of immigration due to its innumerable features and benefits like its free healthcare or education programs, employment opportunities and a most importantly better standard of living.
Why is Canada the prime location for immigrants?
One of the most pertinent questions we can ask ourselves is why Canada? Here are some of the prime reasons why Canada is the best place for immigration.
- Canada PR Visa–The permanent residency or PR Visa status is the most important reason why people choose to immigrate to this country. The 5-year family Visa plan comes with free healthcare and education benefits and also entitles you for protection under the Canadian charter 6 of the Rights and Freedoms Act against crimes. The Canada Government also incorporates special plans and programs including employment and educational opportunities for PR immigrants.
- Free Medical Care – The Canada Government provides numerous health benefits like free medical checkup and support especially useful for a new immigrant in the country with limited resources.
- Bountiful Natural Resources –Canada is rich in natural resources and provides ample job opportunities in sectors of IT, service, sales & marketing, education, healthcare, tourism, hospitality, production, resource, and development to name a few.
- Educational Benefits–The Canadian Government provides educational loans and has institutions whereby immigrants can hone their craftsmanship and develop new skills that will help them to land new job opportunities.
- Better Standard of Living –One of the key prospects of moving into Canada is to enjoy it’s safe and secure environment and the highly modernized way of Canadian living.
- NAFTA Visa –NAFTA or North American Free Trade Agreement allows immigrants to enjoy the perks and benefits to do business as NAFTA professionals, a special endeavor to boost your professional skills while you immigrate to Canada.
How to immigrate to Canada?
Do you want to get your Canada immigration approved? Here are 5 easy steps that will help you in the process.
- Canada Express Entry Program–The Express Entry program allows CIC or Citizenship and Immigration Canada to welcome skilled immigrants to live and work into various professions. This is done through the following immigration programs.
- FSW or Federal Skilled Worker.
- FSTP or Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- CEC or Canadian Experience Class.
The Canada PR eligibility requires you to acquire minimum points through the Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS to be eligible for permanent resident status.
- PNP or Provincial Nominee Programs–The PNP programs is another easy way to migrate to Canada. Provincial nomination helps you to increase your CRS (Comprehensive ranking score) to receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) to apply for a permanent residence visa.
- Educational Visas – Canada is a popular destination for international students due to its top-class Universities and affordable educational programs. After the completion of your study, you can apply for permanent resident status.
- Canada Investor Immigration Program – This program is for investors and businessmen who run profitable overseas businesses and have a high net worth. They need to have an approved business fund model for a period of over 5 years.