Business Talent visa category is a permanent residence visa for business class nominated by official Australian State or territory government agencies. Regarding visa one need to submit EOI i.e. Expression of Interest through Skill Select and then get invitation from them.
This subclass 132 visa allows the holder to establish a new or develop a pre-existing business in Australia. The perks that are offered through this particular category of visa are:
- It’s a permanent residence visa hence lets you stay indefinitely in Australia
- Allows you to work and study in Australia
- Enrolment in any Medicare or any Australian health-related care and expenses
- Application for Australia’s citizenship (If one is eligible)
- Sponsoring any relative for permanent residence
- Can travel to or from Australia for duration of 5 years starting of the date of visa issue.
After submitting your EOI, state or territory government possibly examine it and finally decide whether you should be nominated to apply for the visa. State and territory government have their own set of rules to decide whom to nominate. The authorities may either contact you for discussing business possibilities before nominating you.