Australia Tourist/Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa Subclass 600
If you are from outside Australia and you have a valid passport then you can apply for this visa:

  • As a Tourist
  • As a Business visitor
  • To meet family
  • On any tour with registered travel agents

This Visitor visa allows you to stay in Australia for a defined time limit.

Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)
This visa is applicable if you want to travel Australia as a tourist or for any business visitor activity. Electronic Travel Authority visa allows its holder to visit Australia multiple times within 12 months of the issue date of visa. You must be not in Australia while applying for this visa.

eVisitor (subclass 651)
This category of visa is free for certain people who are travelling to Australia either as a tourist or for any particular visitor activity.

As per eVisitor visa you can travel to Australia for three months at a single time and travel to Australia on various occasions within the duration of 12 months from the date of visa issue.

Medical treatment (subclass 602) visa
Australia provides excellent medical facilities for any kind of treatment and consultation. If anyone wishes to travel to Australia for medical services in order to:

  • Any particular medical treatment or any medical consultation
  • For donating any organ in Australia
  • For supporting someone who is need of medical treatment who holds or had
  • applied for visa

Transit Visas
If you want to stay on a stopover in Australia while traveling to any other country, you need to hold an Australian Visa. Transit or Subclass 771 visa is termed as the best visa for that. This visa allows you to travel via Australia or to stay in Australia for 72 hours.

Please find below few more categories of Temporary Work Visas:

  • Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) (Subclass 401) visa
  • Training and Research (Subclass 402) visa
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) (Subclass 403) visa
  • Temporary Work (Entertainment) (Subclass 420) visa
  • Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa

For any further queries you can contact us at the below mentioned details. To apply please contact us at +91 -8851763249 and mail us at

How can we help you?

Contact us at KAN Visa Direction or submit an inquiry online.

    To avail a Free eligibility evaluation on your Immigration option’s please contact
    at +91-8851763249 and you can submit your details to