Canada Tourist or Visitor Visa

Canada has lots to present to its visitors. Canada being situated near 3 oceans, towering mountains, brilliant lakes and have friendly cultural heritage. Under Visitor Visa, Non-natives of Canada can enjoy the beauty of Canada for a limited duration. Visit Canada and get carried away with the beauty of Canadian Living.

Super Visa

This one is for the elderly people to have the opportunity to stay with their kids or grandchildren for duration of 2 years in Canada. Super Visa for parents and grandparents is valid for up to 10 years. A general multiple time entry super visas are also valid for duration of 10 years.

Transit Visa

For applying for a transit Visa you have to fill an application for Temporary Resident Visa and further selecting a transit visa from the options given in the list. You might not require a transit visa if you are travelling from or to USA. Lately, an eTA i.e. an electronic Travel Authorization is required to transit to Canada.

Canada Working Holiday Visa

Canada Working Holiday Visa also known as IEC i.e. International Experience Canada allows people of various countries below the age of 35 years to temporarily stay and work in Canada for 1 or 2 years. You can obtain the Working Holiday Visa in Canada by International Experience Canada program.

How can we help you?

Contact us at KAN Visa Direction or submit an inquiry online.

    To avail a Free eligibility evaluation on your Immigration option’s please contact
    at +91-11-41614300, 46628805 and you can submit your details to