20 Nov Canada Immigration Latest News 2018
Canada Immigration Latest News 2019
Canada has chosen to welcome 1 million workers in the next 3 years. This declaration as Canada immigration latest news 2019 has been made by the Liberal Government under its Multi-Year technique.
Under the program, the numbers for different classes have been expanded. In the class of Economic, Family and Refugee migrants; the number will be at 310,000 of every 2018 from current 300,000. While in 2019, it will be 330,000 and in the long run, will achieve the level of 340,000. All these numbers are displayed in House of Common. As per the Immigration Minister this plan is “the most yearning arrangement” in late history under which Canada’s migration will accomplish the level of 1 % of the whole populace by 2020.
Points to be noted –
· Immigration Minister has called this “the most yearning arrangement” in late history under which Canada’s migration will accomplish the level of 1 % of the whole populace by 2020
· 500,000 Canadian would be resigned till 2035 after which we have few individuals to help the seniors and retirees. He included that Immigrants will assume a critical part in the public arena.
· The Liberal Government has rejected the charge that newcomers will deplete the nation’s assets and would include trouble the framework
· The present strategies are outlined after the proposal consultative committee to overhaul the levels of Newcomer to 450,000 every year by 2021
· After automation & technology, immigration is the third issue that will influence the nation due to maturing populace, retirement and declining birth rates.
All applicants who desire to get settled in Canada are requested to prepare your application now as to grab the opportunities you have to be ready with your application on time.
Latest Immigration News 2019
- Change In Ranking System In Expression Of Interest
- Nine Occupations Added By New Brunswick
- New Details Published For Expression Of Interest System For Quebec Skilled Workers
- Expression of Interest System In Express Entry Unveiled By Saskatchewan