23 Jul 9 Jobs are in high demand in Canada due to the Pandemic
As per Federal Government research the pandemic has affected the labor force in each province and territory. As a result, researchers have found there are some occupations which are in great demand for economic growth during this pandemic.
The below mentioned 9 occupations are listed in the NOC list of Canada. For more specific job prospects, the federal government offers even a trend analysis tool where jobseekers can view the trends in their own occupations of interest while applying for a Canadian PR visa.
Please find below the occupation’s as listed below and if you’re one of them you can start applying for a Canadian Permanent Residence visa as early as possible.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Computer and information systems managers
- Biologists and related scientists
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators